Specialized Shipping Services
A specialized and highly personalized service needs to be considered when transporting cars as well as rare and classic automobiles, which we transport on a regular basis. These vehicles will normally exceed $1,000,000.00 in value and often approach $10,000,000.00 as there is a great history attached to these vehicles and they are typically extremely rare.
All Shore Forwarders has specialists on staff with the necessary experience needed to meet the needs of the most demanding client with the most select type of cargo. In our thirty plus years of service we have successfully managed the transport of rare and exotic vehicles via both air and ocean, for high profile events around the world. Prestigious events such as the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, in Italy, the “Art of the Automobile” exhibit in Paris, France and the showing of the rare Auto Union race car in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
When the need arises to ship your valued vehicle or equipment put your trust in the most experienced professional to get the job done right. Contact All Shore Forwarders to discuss your requirements and let us provide the solution.
To highlight just a few of our most valued accomplishments:
Air freighting of 17 highly valued vehicles from the Ralph Lauren Collection.
- We flew the vehicles from JFK in NYC and delivered them to the Musee des Arts Decorateifs, which is part of the Louvre Museum in Paris, for the Art of the Automobile show. At the end of the show, we collected all seventeen vehicles from the Louvre Museum and flew them back to NY for delivery to the Ralph Lauren museum in The United States.
- The shipment included such vehicles as the 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic. A total of four of these vehicles were ever built with only two remaining in existence today! The 1955 Jaguar XKD, 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO and impressive 1996 McLaren were also part of this collection.
Air freighting of the 1939 Audi Auto Union Type D Race Car for exhibition in Rockefeller Center.
- We flew this highly valued vehicle from Europe to JFK Airport in NY and delivered it to Manhattan to be exhibited for three days. At the conclusion of the three day exhibit, we flew the car back to Europe so it could be included in The Christie’s auction at Retromobile in Paris, France.
Ocean & Air Freighting vehicles for the annual Mille Miglia car rally in Brescia, Italy as well as the annual Concorso d’Eleganza in Villa d’Este, Italy.
- These prestigious events take place every year in Italy and we have the privilege of shipping some of the finest vehicles in the world to these two events. Some of the vehicles are sent via ocean in shipping containers to our warehouse near Milan. After we have arranged to have the vehicles cleared thru Italian Customs, the vehicles are unloaded from their containers at our warehouse and then delivered directly to our client’s hotels using an enclosed car carrier.
- Many of the vehicles which we send to Italy for these events are sent via air freight. We fly the vehicles directly to Milan, Italy using both lower & main deck service in the aircraft. Upon arrival we facilitate the clearance of the vehicles thru Italian Customs and transport the vehicles via enclosed trucks to the Mille Miglia in time for the start of the rally and to The Grand Hotel Villa D’este for the Concorso d’Eleganza.
- At the end of the events, we collect the vehicles from the owners and ship them back to the United States via both air and sea freight.
One call to All Shore Forwarders does it all. We handle every single aspect starting with collecting your automobile from your home or garage. Our job does not end until we collect your car from the event overseas and return it safely to your home.